Etsy Shop: Kate and Aly

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It starts...

I guess it's about time I wrote something! I have been meaning to do this for a while, and just couldn't wait anymore! There have been so many things I have thought, "I should blog about this," but I just never started. So here it goes!


I have been having fun sewing the past few weeks and finally ordered labels for the things I sew! I can't wait to get them, so I decided I better start blogging so I can share!! They are simple, yet super adorable! That is what finally made me decide to start this. 


The label weren't the only thing that made me want to start....


I am so excited for Alyssa to eat her very first quesadilla! I made her a mozzarella cheese and sweet potato quesadilla with homemade whole wheat tortillas (my fav, minus the sweet potatoes). 


Doesn't that look yummy?!?!


Can't wait for her to try it! Will post pictures of her reaction!! 


Thank for reading and I am looking forward to sharing my many different experiences :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment