Etsy Shop: Kate and Aly

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Clothing tags and "new" clothes!

Joe had to work this weekend so my little princess and I got to hang out just the two of us! Today we got all out shopping for the week done- Costco, Trader Joe's, and Safeway! It took a while but feels good knowing I don't have to worry about it! 

Before dinner tonight we went on a bike ride! Her seat was on Joe's bike and I didn't want to ride his bike (his seat is uncomfortable!!) so I figured out how to put it on my bike. I was rather proud of myself! We had fun! 
Isn't she adorable with that little helmet on?
We rode to the Marina so she could swing! 
She loves the swing!


Then she had pasta, chicken, broccoli, and cheese for dinner. She ate it up FAST! All that swinging wore her out! She is quite the little busy bee! 

Once baby went to bed mommy went to work! I got my clothing tags in the mail this weekend!!! I am so excited about them! I had to sew something tonight so I could use them! I decided to add them to the dresses I made the other night. I ordered the tags from the Etsy shop Mommie Made It. She was very helpful, nice, and prompt with all correspondence. I would highly recommend.  Here is the first Kate and Aly tag being sewn on...
It was so exciting to sew the first one on!

Don't they look so official now? Not that I need to be official, but it is fun! And it looks SUPER cool!!!

I decided that Alyssa needed a new outfit so I made her a pair of leggings from a tank top I got at the thrift store for 99 cents and a dress which I made from a t-shirt I also got at the thrift store. I used tutorials from the blog I was talking about yesterday, Make it and Love it. I am pretty proud of them...
Cute summer outfit!
And a couple close-ups of my fun tags! 



Glad I had such a productive weekend, but even more GLAD (and relieved) that this was the last weekend Joe has to work! Starts his new schedule beginning of August and has next weekend off! The weekend is the hardest time for me when he works because at least during the week we go to work and everyone at the pool wants to play and hangout with her so I get somewhat of a break...but the weekend is just me...all day...even when she doesn't want to nap and is super grumpy...so I am very happy! 

Thanks for stopping by :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment