Etsy Shop: Kate and Aly

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teething!!

Of course it is hotter then it has been all summer while Alyssa is teething and has a fever!! We went swimming this morning, I hoped it would help because she had been very fussy. Took a nap right after eating a banana and slept for 2 1/2 hours, usually only naps for 1/2-1 hour. Only to wake up to a 102.3 fever. Fever has gone down a bit with Tylenol but it seems like her mouth is hurting. So I just googled "natural teething remedies" and I found this link...
http://www.hippiedippiebebe.com/health/remedies/natural-teething-home-remedies/

Frozen fruit...why didn't I think of that. I just so happen to have frozen organic mango and pineapple. Put it in her mesh tether and she is loving it!!! Still wanting mommy but seems less uncomfortable!! Now if only the neighbor wasn't weed wacking their backyard :/

Thank you frozen fruit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment