Etsy Shop: Kate and Aly

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Outfit!!!

So I know it has been forever...planning a first birthday is quite time consuming!! Pictures from her big day and our Disneyland trip will be up soon. But for now here is what I worked on tonight.

We are going to the pumpkin patch in Halfmoon Bay tomorrow so I wanted to make Alyssa a skirt to wear. She has a pretty plain orange shirt that will look just adorable with the skirt. I will put some black leggings under and she will wear her gold shoes!! I can already imagine the cute pictures surrounded by pumpkins tomorrow :)
Tomorrow night is also the carnival at our church. I was thinking Alyssa will wear her Halloween costume tomorrow, but ad doesn't have one yet, hopefully I will figure that out tomorrow. And the carnival is called Candyland, so I think she will just wear her candy corn skirt. And my favorite part is the mini trick-or-treat bag!! Isn't it just the cutest!! I love it! She is going to be the cutest!! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment