Etsy Shop: Kate and Aly

Monday, August 13, 2012

Etsy? Yes Please!!!

Whoa...it has been quite awhile since my last post! Having a (soon-to-be) 10-month old is a rather busy job!! But summer (at work) is finally over as of today, so I will have MUCH more time on my hands...well hopefully not...since I am in the process of opening an Etsy Shop!!! It is something I have wanted to do for a LONG time and am finally doing it! I am SO excited!!! And Joe has been very supportive which is a big help and burst of encouragement. Hopefully my shop will be open tonight, but it is taking FOREVER to upload the pictures...so it might not...but either way it will def happen before Alyssa's first birthday, which was my goal!! GO ME!!! 

In other news...Alyssa had her MRI last week and we go get the results tomorrow...I am very nervous...but I know it is in God's hands and whatever the results, it is his will!! I just want to know, but it has been a great test of patience and faith. My sewing has been a great distraction...and Alyssa having a little tummy flu has also been a distraction (very fussy and not sleeping well, which lasted 1 week, and is over now...) 

We are excited and looking forward to my step-sister, Melinda, tie the knot with her fiance Rolando in San Diego this Friday. We are flying down on Thursday (Alyssa's first plane ride!!) and will come home on Saturday. I am excited to enjoy some time with family, time to relax, and time to have fun!!! 

Lastly...I uploaded the pictures for my Etsy shop earlier today and found these pictures I took of Alyssa a few weeks ago...


Isn't she adorable?!?! I just love looking at her! And these pictures turned out so perfect!!! She is such a musician...and she looks great in her cute dress mommy made her! 

Pictures finally uploaded...I am  now going to open my shop!! YAY me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment